Delivery charges vary according to the type of goods ordered. Our delivery charge is a flat rate of £9.95 per item to UK mainland destinations. For cost of delivery to other destinations please contact us.
- 12.1 Our delivery charges are shown above.
- 12.2 We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate and include your postal code.
- 12.3 All goods require a signature of receipt and so we shall advise you in advance of the date of delivery to you. Please ensure that the delivery address you’ve given is one where someone is normally available to accept delivery.
- 12.4 Please check that your planters are not damaged upon delivery – do not sign for damaged goods. If the courier refuses to wait whilst you check, then please make a note to that effect on the delivery consignment note. We do not accept responsibility for damaged goods if you have already signed for them as being received in good condition. Any damaged goods that are unsigned for must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt. After this time we cannot accept liability for the goods.
- 12.5 If you are unable to be present to receive delivery you may advise us of a safe location for the consignment to be left. Please be precise about where you would like the goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence).
- 12.6 We aim to despatch your order from stock but if your item is unavailable, we promise to despatch within 5-7 working days. If you have urgent requirements then please do call us and we’ll make every effort to meet your deadline.
- 12.7 To keep shipping costs at a low level, all items ordered together will be despatched together. If your order includes an item which is listed as unavailable at that time, then your order will not be despatched until that item is in stock.
- 12.8 Items that are in stock but are to be powder coated to the colour specified by you will incur a lead time of 2-3 working days.
- 12.9 We make every effort to keep all stock information on this website up to date, but occasionally we will slip up and a product will be out of stock. If there are any delays or other problems with your order, we promise to contact you immediately.
- 12.10 If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and we will contact you to arrange an alternative time.
- 12.11 You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
This delivery information has been extracted from our terms & conditions and published on it’s own separate page for convenience.